Check the Archives

I am very slowly posting all my old alphas as time permits. This will take some time as I have over 1000 alphabets (starting from 1999). Be sure to check the archives as I am posting my alphas based on their creation date.

Donations Welcome

I am currently saving towards a paid 4shared account so that all may download my alphas without waiting. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Rainbow Butterfly


This is my second rainbow butterfly alphabet, but this one is different in that it has a pseudo-lowercase in all the colors of the rainbow.  Isn't really a lower case because I used the upper case of the Boffo font to make it.  Originally, I had wanted to make letters that changed colors with the flapping of the butterfly, but when I watched the animation, it made me ill.  So, I went with the black letters.  However, I thought these might serve as a nice "lower case" to go with the butterfly.  The black letters were not originally part of this "lower case", but I thought there might be people who would prefer less colorful to more colorful.  Finally, since it is the Boffo font, it is at 80 pt, so it can be used with any of my alphabets that use the Boffo font.

No comments:

Post a Comment