Check the Archives

I am very slowly posting all my old alphas as time permits. This will take some time as I have over 1000 alphabets (starting from 1999). Be sure to check the archives as I am posting my alphas based on their creation date.

Donations Welcome

I am currently saving towards a paid 4shared account so that all may download my alphas without waiting. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Snowmen

There are twelve different alphabets in this series, one for each month of the year. Eventhough they are not shown, there is a lower case set for each alphabet in the series.












7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for these. I just love snowmen and now I will have some to use all year long. Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, these are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much - must have taken you ages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much. I snagged all of them. God Bless and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete